The element of young maturity and high summer, of delight in the warmth of the sun.
It teaches us how to relate to others and it revels in those relationships. In the body, it controls the organs of the heart and small intestine, and the functions of our blood circulation and body temperature.
Its emotion is joy, and it seeks to light up the joy of others with its smile.
Common Physical Issues of the Fire Element out of Balance:
- Restlessness, insomnia
- Dull thinking, absent minded
- Arteriosclerosis, sluggish circulation
- Spasms of the intestines
Common Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Issues of the Fire Element out of Balance:
- Inappropriate humor
- Reckless and aggressive
- Excessive laughter or lack of joy
- Control issues
- Difficulty with intimacy/relationship
Fire Element in Balance:
- Agile mind, good conversationalist
- Successful people person
- Delights in intimacy